||Nicholas Monckton of Liskennet made his will in 1721. Patrick Heffernan lived at Liskennet in 1814 and Roger Sheehy circa 1840. In the 1850s the house was ccupied by Francis S. Walker, valued at £15+ and held from John Anster, Trinity College Dublin and Ellen Heffernan. The sale rental of the Walker/Anster estate in 1873 refers to Lots 1 and 2 as formerly part of the estate of Michael Heffernan of Camas. By the 1870s Liskennet was in the possession of the Conyers family. The old stable block is still extant but the house is a modern structure.