Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Mount Florence

Estate(s)
Townland Garrynagawna
Civil Parish Drum
PLU Athlone
DED Crannagh 3
County Roscommon
Barony Athlone
Description This house originally known as the 'Whitehouse' and later as 'Mount Florence' was the home of the O'Sullivan family from the mid 18th century. In 1883 it was sold to the Greene family from the Ballinasloe area. It is now a ruin.

Property Location