The O'Gradys of The Grange, parish of Fedamore, county Limerick, were a branch of O'Gradys of Kilballyowen. They intermarried with the Morony and Croker families. Henry O'Grady held an estate in the parishes of Fedamore and Knockainy, barony of Smallcounty, at the time of Griffith's Valuation. He died in 1853 and was succeeded by his brother Thomas who was succeeded by his nephew Edward Croker (Ballynagarde family) in 1861. Edward Croker died unmarried in 1896 and his sister Lady Dyer and Caroline Croker inherited The Grange.
Contemporary printed sources
- LEET, Ambrose. ''A directory to the market towns, villages, gentlemen's seats, and other noted places in Ireland''. Dublin: Printed by B. Smith, 1814 : 208
- LEWIS, Samuel. ''A Topographical Dictionary of Ireland''. London: S. Lewis & Co., 1837: I, 615
- ''GRIFFITH'S VALUATION OF IRELAND'[Primary Valuation of Tenements]', 1850-1858. : Barony of Smallcounty, 30
- ORDNANCE SURVEY NAME BOOKS, county Limerick: III, 161 (Grange)
- WILSON, William. ''The Post-Chaise Companion or Travellers Directory Through Ireland''. The author: Dublin, 1786 : 358 (Grange)
Modern printed sources
- BURKE, Sir Bernard. ''A genealogical and heraldic history of the Landed Gentry of Ireland''. London: Harrison & Sons, 1904: 122
- BENCE-JONES, Mark. ''A Guide to Irish Country Houses''. Revised ed. London: Constable, 1988. : 146
- GLIN, Knight of, GRIFFIN, D. J. & ROBINSON, N.K (eds).'' Vanishing Country Houses of Ireland''. Dublin: Irish Architectural Archive/Irish Georgian Society, 1989. : 101 (The Grange)
- CUSSEN, Robert. Caleb Powell, High Sheriff of County Limerick, 1858, sums up his Grand Jury. In RYNNE, Etienne (ed). ''North Munster Studies: Essays in commemoration of Monsignor Michael Moloney''. Limerick: The Thomond Archaeological Society, 1967. : 404-406
- BLAKE, Tarquin. ''Abandoned mansions of Ireland''. Cork: Collins Press, 2010.: 210-217 (The Grange)
- GALLAGHER, Mary & HOURIGAN, Tommy (eds). ''Grange: past and present''. (Grange, county Limerick: Grange Cross Residents' Association, 2015). : pp.371-374.