The Rinroe or Moyview estate was Wingfield property but was leased to the Warren family. McTernan notes that this family were related to the Warren family of Castlewarren, county Cork and included the noted ornithologist, Robert Warren Jun. (1828-1915).
Contemporary printed sources
- ''GRIFFITH'S VALUATION OF IRELAND'[Primary Valuation of Tenements]', 1850-1858. : Dromore West Union 39
Modern printed sources
- CASTLECONNOR PARISH DEVELOPMENT GROUP. ''Castleconnor parish: an historical perspective pre 1900''. Sligo: Castleconnor Parish Dev. Group, 2000: 1
- McTERNAN, John C. ''Sligo: the light of bygone days, Vol.I Houses of Sligo and associated families''. Sligo: Avena Publications, 2009. : 404-405 (Moyview)
- ''Sligo Field Club Journal'': COTTON, D.C.F. 'Robert Warren (1829-1915): a Sligo naturalist'. I (2015), pp. 125-136.
- ''Sligo Field Club Journal'': COTTON, Don C.F & GAWLEY, Mervyn. 'Robert Warren (1829-1915): some additional information. IV (2018), pp.82-83.