Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Leam

Estate(s)
Townland Leam
Civil Parish Kilmore
PLU Belmullet
DED
County Mayo
Barony Erris
Description The residence of Mrs Nash in 1814. Described as a two-storey thatched cottage at the time of the first Ordnance Survey and inhabited by a farmer. At the time of Griffith's Valuation the townland was in the possession of Maria and Letitia Bingham but there is no house with a sutstantial valuation. Some farm building remain at the site.

Property Location