||Described in 1750 as "an handsome house, with elegant plantations" inhabited by Simeon Marshal, Surveyor General of Munster. Occupied by Ousley esq in the 1770s and 1780s, this house was the home of Richard Perry in 1814 and of T. Ware in 1837. It was valued at £30 at the time of Griffith's Valuation and still held by Thomas Weir from Charles Haynes. Later the home of the Carroll-Leahy family. In 1944 the Irish Tourist Association survey reported that it was a novitiate for the Sisters of St. Francis. This house now functions as Mount Alvernia Hospital.