||Colthurst Bateman was leasing a property to Edward F. Day at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £28 15s. On the 1st edition Ordnance Survey map it is labelled as Magh House but on the 1895 edition it is called Edenburn House. Lewis records it as the seat of W. Seely in 1837.The Ordnance Survey Name Books of the 1839s noted that this was the residence of the Sealy family and had been preceded by Rockfield House, the ruins of which were still discernable. Magh is described as "handsomely built of square form, three stories high and cost £2000". Later in the nineteenth century it was occupied by Edward Fitzgerald Day and then by Samuel Murray Hussey, agent to the Kenmare and other estates. In 1906 it was owned by John Hussey and valued at £24. It was used in the later twentieth century by the Southern Health Board as a hospital/nursing home and is still extant.