Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Tully Lodge

Estate(s)
Townland Tully
Civil Parish Kilmore
PLU Carrick on Shannon
DED Kilmore 52
County Roscommon
Barony Ballintober North
Description Built circa 1820, occupied by J. W. Kelly in 1837 and by Christopher Lawder in the 1850s who held the property in fee. It was valued at £20. Occupied by Samuel Russell in 1906. Another house marked as Lakeview was in the demesne grounds at the time of the first Ordnance Survey. In 1837 W. McDonnell was residing in Lakeview [M987 921]
Tully Lodge (Buildings of Ireland)

Property Location