||The residence of the O'Dowds of Bunnyconnellan until the sale of their estate in 1854 when it was bought by Charles Downing and leased to Henry McLoghry. At the time of Griffith's Valuation Downing held it in fee when it was valued at £10. It is labelled Bunnyconnellan Cottage on the 1st edition Ordnance Survey Map but as Oatlands House on the 25-inch edition of the 1890s. This is the name by which it is still known. The Irish Tourist Association file refers to Oaklands House owned by Mr McAndrew in which some of the old O'Dowd house was probably incorporated. The house has been restored and in 2015 was offered for sale.