Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Clooncah

Estate(s)
Townland Clooncah
Civil Parish Killimordaly
PLU Loughrea
DED Killimor 115
County Galway
Barony Kilconnell
Description In 1778, Clooncah was a property of the Daly family. and Wilson mentions it as the seat of Peter Daly in 1786. Lewis records it as the seat of P. Daly in 1837. William Galway held this property at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £30. According to local tradition, Clooncah House was demolished in the early twentieth century and the stone used in the construction of the new National School at Attymon.

Property Location