||In 1814 a house at Fairy Hill was the residence of Mr. Palmer. This property was held on a lease renewable forever from the Clanricarde estate. It is recorded in Lewis under Portumna town. In 1865 it was occupied by Lewis Goodbody who had purchased it in the Landed Estates Court in 1861. The sale notice refers to the house as "Pokoroko" and this title appears again in the Cunningham sale report of June 1886. However on both the 1st and 25-inch editions of the Ordnance Survey map it is labelled Palmerstown House, the name by which it is still known. It is still extant and occupied.