||Originally a tower house, Killimor Castle was modernised in the early 1700s by the addition of two slated wings. The Dalys continued to reside there until the end of the 18th century when the castle and demesne were leased to Dominick Burke of Slatefield. In 1837 Lewis records it as the seat of Hyacinth Burke. Dominick J. Burke was still leasing the house at Killimor from Rev. Nicholas Devereux at the time of Griffith's Valuation. It was then valued at £16. The house at Killimordaly had fallen into disrepair but has been restored.