. This property is named as Blakeland Lodge on the 1st edition OS Map and in the Ordnance Survey Name Books.It appears as Rockmore on the 25-inch map of the 1890s. At the time of Griffith's Valuation it was occupied by William Kelly and valued at £15. In 1906 it was the property of Raymond Kelly and was still valued at £15. It is still extant and has recently been renovated.