||Wilson refers to Garracloon as the seat of Mr. Blake in 1786. In 1814 the house was occupied by the Reverend Cecil Crampton, rector of the parish of Cong. At the time of the first Ordnance Survey in 1838 Garracloon house was recorded as a ruin. At the time of Griffith's Valuation, it was held in fee by Joseph Blake and valued at £8. The house was later rebuilt, Ruane refers to the ruined Victorian Garracloon House. Sir William Wilde refers to Colonel Veitch at Garracloon. No longer extant but yard buildings remain.