Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Castlegar

Estate(s)
Townland Castlegar
Civil Parish Kilcolman
PLU Claremorris
DED Claremorris 88
County Mayo
Barony Clanmorris
Description Occupied by Ignatius Kelly in 1814, by William T. Kelly at the time of Griffith's Valuation and by Edward Dale in 1906. In the 20th century it became a boys' secondary school. There is a lithograph of the house in the sale rental for Castlemagarret in the Public Record Office of Northern Ireland.

Property Location