||An O'Kelly tower house, acquired by the ffrenches in the early 17th century, who made additions in the 18th century. Held in fee by Robert French at the time of Griffith's Valuation when it was valued at £40. In 1894 Slater refers to it as the seat of Acheson French. In 1938 it was bequeathed by Kathleen French to the State as a home for artists, subsequently demolished and now only the original tower remains. A mausoleum, modelled on the tower house and constructed at the end of the nineteenth century, is located in the adjacent woodland.