||The townland of Poulnaveigh otherwise Northampton, containing Northampton House, "of modern construction", was offered for sale in the Encumbered estates court in June, 1865. In 1894 Slater refers to Northampton as the residence of Captain Harry de Vere Pery a son of the second Earl of Limerick. In 1906 it was the property of James Brady-Murray and was valued at £31.
Northampton House is no longer extant having been demolished in the 1930s. http://www.northamptonns.com/index.php/eng/content/view/full/131