Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Singland House

Estate(s)
Townland Singland
Civil Parish St. Patrick's
PLU Limerick
DED Limerick South Rural
County Limerick
Barony Clanwilliam
Description A building labelled Singland House, in the townland of Singland, appears on the 1st edition Ordnance survey map of the 1830s. A smaller property, labelled Singland Cottage, is shown nearby. On the later 25-inch map of the 1890s, the original Singland House is no longer visible and Singland Cottage is named Singland House. It is no longer extant. The original Singland house is probably that referred to by Wilson as the seat of Mr. Dwyer in 1786.

Property Location