||The Parke family were granted lands at Doonally (or Dunally) in the 17th century. These lands had previously belonged to the O'Connors. The building currently at this site was built c.1830. It was the property of Roger Parke at the time of Griffiths Valuation and was valued at £40. In 1906 it was valued at £44. In the mid-twentieth century it was sold to the North West Cattle Breeders Association and used as an administrative headquarters. It is now vacant but rapidly becoming derelict.