Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Whitechurch

Estate(s)
Townland Bridgequarter
Civil Parish Whitechurch
PLU Dungarvan
DED Whitechurch 36
County Waterford
Barony Decies without Drum
Description In 1851 this property was held in fee by Florence McCarthy when it was valued at £32. Local sources suggest it was once part of the Earl of Huntingdon's estate. The ITA survey noted that it had previously been the property of Dr. Forsythe, and, from the 1920s onwards, owned by the McGrath family. It is still extant and used as self-catering accommodation.
Whitechurch House (www.buildingsofireland.ie)

Property Location