||Merton, Cloghjordan, was the home of T.G. Fitzgibbon in 1814. It was purchased by Robert Hall in 1828 and he was the proprietor in 1837. The Ordnance Survey Name Books noted in 1841 that it was formerly known as "Litty Ville House". The house was valued at £55 at the time of Griffith's Valuation and held by Robert Hall in fee. The Hall family continued to use Merton as a residence in the 1870s. By 1906 the representatives of De Courcy P. Ireland were occupying Mertonhall. He was married to Ada Hall. This house is now demolished.