Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Green Hills

Estate(s)
Townland Greenhills
Civil Parish Cullenwaine
PLU Roscrea
DED Borrisnoe 114
County Tipperary
Barony Ikerrin
Description The home of a branch of the Minchin family in the 18th and for part of the 19th centuries. The house was occupied by the Reverend William Minchin in the first half of the 19th century. It was valued at £34.15 shillings at the time of Griffith's Valuation and held in fee. The sale rental of 1851 describes the house as large and commodious and in good repair. Bought by a brother of one of the Reverend Minchin's son in laws Montague Blackett. This house no longer exists.

Property Location