Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Bansha House

Estate(s)
Townland Templenahurney
Civil Parish Clonbullogue
PLU Tipperary
DED Bansha
County Tipperary
Barony Clanwilliam
Description Bansha House is marked on the first edition Ordnance Survey Map circa 1840. It was the home of Robert Clarke, fourth son of the Reverend Marshal Clarke, in 1837. John Vincent occupied a house valued at £20 in this townland at the time of Griffith's Valuation. He held it from Richard Butler. The National Inventory of Architectural Heritage dates this house from about 1880. It now functions as a guest house. http://www.tipp.ie/banshahs.htm
Bansha House (www.buildingsofireland.ie)

Property Location