||Tullamaine Castle was the home of John Power, father of the 1st Sir John Power, Baronet. Leet records J.D. Scully as resident at Tullaghmain-castle, Fethard, in 1814. This was James Scully (1779-1853), fourth son of Jeremiah Scully of Silverfort. By 1837 Lewis records John Maher as resident though the Ordnance Survey Name Books in 1840 refer to the proprietor as a Mr. Walsh.
By the time of Griffith's Valuation Maher is recorded as holding the property in fee. The buildings were valued at £44.16s. By the mid 1870s Tullamaine Castle belonged to Henry Maynard Harding who advertised it for sale in July 1880. Slater still refers to it as his property in 1894. Dr M.J. Barry was resident at Tullamain in 1906. The castle was burnt in the early 1920s but rebuilt. In the early 1940s C. A. Vigours was resident. The estate functioned as a stud of many years. Its still a country residence and was offered for sale in 2018.