Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Garrangibbon

Estate(s)
Townland Garrangibbon
Civil Parish Garrangibbon
PLU Carrick on Suir
DED Garrangibbon
County Tipperary
Barony Slievardagh
Description This house known as South Lodge was occupied by J.B. Elliott in 1814. The Ordnance Survey Name Books describe it as "handsomely situated....with garden plantation and planted ornamental grounds" in 1840. It was occupied by Richard C. Jackson who held the house valued at £14 from the representatives of Mrs R. Hartford in the mid 19th century. Some alterations to the house have taken place in more recent times and it still functions as a country residence.
Garrangibbon (www.buildingsofireland.ie)

Property Location