||Oldcourt was the seat of the Goold family baronets until 1852 when it was bought by Alexander Glasgow. The sale rental of March 1852 includes a lithograph of Oldcourt. Griffith's Valuation records Glasgow holding the property in fee and the buildings were valued at £68. The Glasgows leased the house until it was bought in the early 20th century by Henry O'Shea although Alexander J. Glasgow is recorded as the occupier in 1906 when it was valued at £51. Henry O'Shea sold it to the Brothers of Charity in 1934 whose services used it as a Special Needs school. It is still extant.