Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Richmond

Estate(s)
Townland Fermoy
Civil Parish Fermoy
PLU Fermoy
DED Fermoy Urban 141
County Cork
Barony Condons & Clangibbon
Description Located in the town of Fermoy, Richmond was occupied by H. Smyth in 1837 and by George Walker. It was the residence of the Furlong family in the second half of the 19th century. In the 1920s they sold the house to the Loreto Sisters. Still part of the convent complex at the beginning of the 21st century.
Richmond (www.buildingofireland.ie)

Property Location