Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Springmount

Estate(s)
Townland Bearforest Upper
Civil Parish Mallow
PLU Mallow
DED Mallow Rural 250
County Cork
Barony Fermoy
Description Located on the Seward estate, occupied by A. O'Connor in 1814 and leased by him to William Creagh who was the occupier in the early 1850s. The house was valued at £22. Members of the Seward family owned this property until the late 19th century. For a time it belonged to the Duhallow Hunt and is still a family residence.