||Originally a Watkins house, the property was leased to Jonas Stawell in 1813. The Stawells built a new house circa 1814. The Watkins sale rental of June 1853 includes a lithograph of the house and floor plans. In the early 1850s George C. Stawell held the house, valued at £40, from Edmund Nagle. Sold in the early 1850s to the Morroghs of Glanmire House. In the 1940s the Irish Tourist Association Survey noted that this property had also been associated with Alexander Roche, the brother of Lord Fermoy. At the time of the survey the house was occupied by a Miss Creagh and a Miss Shannon. It is now a ruin.