Landed Estates
NUI Galway

The Hermitage

Estate(s)
Townland Ballyandrew
Civil Parish Doneraile
PLU Mallow
DED Doneraile 242
County Cork
Barony Fermoy
Description Hajba states that this single storey house was built by the Reverend John Bagwell Creagh before 1814. Located on the Creagh estate it was occupied by J. Norcott in 1837 and by Samuel Morton Tuckey in the early 1850s, when the buildings were valued at £15.10 shillings. Later inhabitants included William Stawell. Home of the Broderick family in the 20th century.
Ballyandrew (www.buildingsofireland.ie)

Property Location