Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Tully Lodge [Murrisk]

Estate(s)
Townland Tully
Civil Parish Kilgeever
PLU Westport
DED Louisburgh 143
County Mayo
Barony Murrisk
Description The original house was built in the early 19th century by the Garveys. At the time of Griffith's Valuation, it was held in fee by James Garvey and valued at £10. It was sold to the O'Dowds in the mid-1880s and to the Harman family in 1947. A house is still extant at the site.
Tully Lodge (Murrisk) (National Inventory of Architectural Heritage, www.buildingsofireland.ie)

Property Location