||A home of members of the Wrixon family in the late 18th and early 19th centuries. Occupied by William Wrixon, father of Sir William Wrixon Becher, in 1837. It was leased to Thomas Heffernan from the 1840s. Valued at £9 in the early 1850s it was later occupied by members of the clergy including the Reverend E.G. Jones, whose widow bought the house in the early 20th century. It was burnt in June 1921 during the War of Independence when it was the residence of the sisters, Esther Jane and Annie Jones. A house, however, still exists at the site.