Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Clydaville

Estate(s)
Townland Clydaville
Civil Parish Kilshannig
PLU Mallow
DED Kilshannig 248
County Cork
Barony Duhallow
Description Mrs Callaghan lived in this houses in 1814 and Mrs Sankey in 1837. Held by Hugh Delacour from Charles Haynes in the early 1850s when the house was valued at £15. The residence of the O'Connor family in the 20th century. Hajba records that the house was demolished in April 2002.

Property Location