Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Woodpark

Estate(s)
Townland Woodpark
Civil Parish Ballyclogh
PLU Mallow
DED Ballyclogh 234
County Cork
Barony Duhallow
Description This property belonged to the Wrixon family in the 18th century. In 1814 it was occupied by T. Callaghan. In the mid 19th century James Carmichael was in residence. He held it from the representatives of Charles D. Purcell. The buildings were valued at £11.10 shillings. Hajba writes that the Carmichaels later purchased the property from the Purcells. It is still an occupied residence.

Property Location