Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Cherrygrove

Estate(s)
Townland Ballymacrory
Civil Parish Croom
PLU Croom
DED Croom 16
County Limerick
Barony Coshma
Description Cherrygrove was the home of Edward Cripps in 1814 and of J. Barry in 1837. At the time of Griffith's Valuation it was occupied by Edward John Sheehy who held the property from Robert Harding. The buildings were valued at £21+. The Misses Sheedy were still in residence in the 1940s. A building is still extant at the site.

Property Location