Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Clonmacken

Estate(s)
Townland Clonmacken
Civil Parish St Munchins
PLU Limerick
DED Limerick North Rural 58
County Limerick
Barony North Liberties of Limerick
Description Built in 1700 by Reverend Edmund Palmer according to the Ordnance Survey Field Book, this two-storey house was occupied by Henry D'Esterre in 1814, by Captain Vereker in 1834 and by 1839 was the seat of John Brown Finch. In the early 1850s it was the residence of John Sharp, situated on the Lansdowne estate, it was held from Lawrence Kelly.

Property Location