||In 1786 Wilson notes Elton as the seat of Mr.Grady. Leet records the Reverend Thomas Grady [of Cappercullen] as the occupier of Elton in 1814. Mrs Grady lived at Elton in 1837 and Mrs Mary Jane Grady was resident at the time of Griffith's Valuation. She held the property in fee. The buildings were valued at £34. Described in the rental of 1853 as having a "cheerful and commanding aspect". The tenant from year to year was John Simms. In the later part of the 19th century this house belonged to the Bevans of Camas. The original house is not extant.