||Joseph Dexter was leasing this property from the Blacker estate at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £4. Leet recorded it as the seat of Thomas O'Connor in 1814. In 1837 Lewis mentions the house as the residence of J. O'Connor. The Ordnance Survey Name Books mention that John O'Connor was leasing the property from Maxwell Blacker in the 1830s. Bary notes that the house was associated with the O'Connor family earlier in the nineteenth century. It was later burned and subsequently demolished.