Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Coolreagh

Estate(s)
Townland Coolreagh Beg
Civil Parish Kilnoe
PLU Scarriff
DED Coolreagh 127
County Clare
Barony Tulla Upper
Description In 1814 Coolrea was occupied by Cor O'Callaghan and in 1837 by Ralph Westropp, who was leasing the property to Robert Studdert by the mid 19th century. The buildings were valued at £28. At the end of the 19th century it was the home of Colonel George O'Callaghan Westropp. The East Clare golf clubhouse now occupies the site, possibly incorporating some of the old house.
Coolreagh

Property Location