||A late 19th century house incorporating the earlier Bourchier home. Major General John Bourchier married Mary, daughter of Thomas Macnamara of Ardcloony in the mid 18th century and inherited the property. By the time of Griffith's Valuation the house belonged to Francis C. Fitzgerald who held the property in fee. It was valued at £20. Edmond Fitzgerald of Ardcloony owned 214 acres in county Clare in the 1870s. John Connell Fitzgerald was resident in 1906. A house is still extant at the site.