||Lisconny was a property which belonged to the Phibbs family in the eighteenth century. McTernan notes that it had been purchased by them from the Mortimer family in the 1770s. It passed to the Toler family, earls of Norbury, through marriage. At the time of Griffith's Valuation, it was occupied by Bernard Owen Cogan, leasing from Lady Norbury's estate. It was then valued at £20. Lewis also records it as being occupied by the Cogan family in 1837. Johnston asserts that the Cogans acted as agents for Lady Norbury's estate in Ireland. The house was demolished early in the twentieth century. Very few traces remain except some walls of the stable yard and a building which had been an annex to the big house.