||At the time of Griffith's Valuation, Richard Chute was leasing this property to George Hewson, when it was valued at £5 10s and part of a farm of 350 acres. In the 1830s, the Ordnance Survey Name Books describe it as "a small cottage, one story high, the residence of John Hussey". It was offered for sale in the Land Judges' Court in 1883 when it was described as a "comfortable dwelling house, suitable for a gentleman's family". Bary indicates that it had been the home of the Twiss family earlier in the nineteenth century. It is still extant.