Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Lough House

Estate(s)
Townland Lough
Civil Parish Garfinny
PLU Dingle
DED Dingle 34
County Kerry
Barony Corkaguiny
Description At the time of Griffith’s Valuation, James Hussey was leasing a property valued at £22 to Edward Hussey. Bary states that the house was built in the 1840s and that it was later used by Irish Church Missions in Dingle. In 1906 it was their property and valued at £22. It is still extant and occupied. Nearby is a tower known as Hussey's Folly, built around 1845.
Lough House (Buildings of Ireland)
Hussey's Folly (Buildings of Ireland)

Property Location