Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Temple View

Estate(s)
Townland Killeenduff
Civil Parish Easky
PLU Dromore West
DED Easky
County Sligo
Barony Tireragh
Description The house now known as Temple View was built in the later 19th century. At the time of Griffith's Valuation there was a building at this location owned by Peter Hale and leased to George Fenton. In 1906 Temple View was the property of James Hale and was valued at £32 as well as other buildings in the townland. McTernan states that it had a succession of owners through the twentieth century but has been vacant for long periods. In 2005 it was derelict and for sale.
Temple View House (Buildings of Ireland)

Property Location