||In 1906 Alexander Lyons owned a property valued at £8 at Rahaberna, barony of Carbury. At the time of Griffith's Valuation this property was leased from the Lyons estate by George Robinson. McTernan states that the lands passed from the Knox to the Wynne estate in the late eighteenth century. In the early nineteenth century William C. Wood of Rathellen had possession and the house was let to a succession of tenants. It was sold in the Encumbered Estates court in 1853 when the purchaser was Henry Lyons.