||The Reverend P.K. Egan in his book on Ballinasloe records the building of this house by Laughlen Kelly in 1783. At the time of Griffith's Valuation, John Kelly was leasing a property at Tonalig, barony of Moycarn, valued at £13, to James Delahunty. Both Lewis and Leet record this property as the residence of Hugh Kelly in 1837 and 1814 respectively. . Fr. Egan records that the Kellys sold the property around 1880 and emigrated to Australia. The property was in the possession of William and John Hynes in 1906. It is now in ruins.