Landed Estates
NUI Galway

Camlagh

Estate(s)
Townland Camlagh
Civil Parish Taghmaconnell
PLU Athlone
DED Carrowreagh 19
County Roscommon
Barony Athlone
Description The Newcomens resided at Camlagh in the mid 18th century and then leased the property to the Keoghs. Occupied by a Cruise in 1814 and described as a house of small dimensions at the time of the first Ordnance Survey. Occupied by E. Kilkenny in 1837 and by James Kelly and James Naughton in the 1850s.

Property Location