Thomas Digby was resident at Ballymartin, parish of Rosccommon in 1749. In 1828 Thomas G. Digby was a member of the Grand Panel of county Roscommon. At the time of Griffith's Valuation George Digby' s estate was in the parishes of Kilgefin and Roscommon, barony of Ballintober South, county Roscommon and included Ballymartinmore where a vacant house valued at £4 was held by Edward Flynn. Over 200 acres of the estate of George Digby, located in the baronies of Ballintober South, Frenchpark and Castlereagh, were offered for sale in the Encumbered Estates' Court, in November 1856. In the 1870s Mrs Digby of Drumdaff owned over 1,300 acres in county Roscommon.