In 1855 Patrick Blake was in possession of the house and home estate at Rockfield consisting of buildings valued at £26 and 253 acres. In total the family held about 1000 acres. Over 250 acres at Rockfield/Carrowkeel were offered for sale in the Landed Estates court in January 1872 when J.A. Dolmage and Mary Agnes Kelly were listed as the owners. The property of Francis Blake, Junior, a minor was offered for sale in the Landed Estates court in November 1882. This included the estates at Rockville, otherwise Carrowkeel, known on the Ordnance Survey as Rockfield, in the barony of Dunkellin. Over 400 acres of the Rockfield estate was vested in the Congested Districts Board in 1898.
- Landed Estates' Court Rentals (O'Brien),Blake (Rockville/Rockfield) , 10 November 1882, Vol 144, MRGS 39/064, (microfilm copy in NUIG); National Archives of Ireland
- Landed Estates' Court Rentals (O'Brien), Dolmage/Kelly, 19 January 1872, Vol 105, MRGS 39/049, (microfilm copy in NUIG); National Archives of Ireland
- Rockfield House, Athenry. Photographs. 039/006. Sale catalogue, residence of E. Concannon, Jan. 1940 RP.D.209.2. ; Irish Architectural Archive
Contemporary printed sources
- ''GRIFFITH'S VALUATION OF IRELAND'[Primary Valuation of Tenements]', 1850-1858. : Loughrea Union, 41.
- HUSSEY DE BURGH, U. H. ''The Landowners of Ireland. An alphabetical list of the owners of estates of 500 acres or £500 valuation and upwards in Ireland''. Dublin: Hodges, Foster and Figgis, 1878. [available online at www.askaboutireland.ie] : 37.
- PARLIAMENTARY PAPERS. ''Return of owners of land of one acre and upwards, in the several counties .... in Ireland''. HC 1876, LXXX: 293
- LEWIS, Samuel. ''A Topographical Dictionary of Ireland''. London: S. Lewis & Co., 1837: Vol. II, 152. (Parish of Killora).
- PARLIAMENTARY PAPERS. '' 18th Annual Report of the Congested Districts' Board for Ireland'', [Cd 4927] HC 1909, xvi. Appendix XXXII: 134.