Six townlands in the parish and barony of Burrishoole, county Mayo, were occupied by Henry Moutray Antekell Jones in the early years of the 20th century. These townlands were formerly the property of the Wyndham family. Antekell Jones was also leasing the Burrishoole fishery from the Marquess of Sligo. The National Library has an auction poster for the sale of the Antekell Jones estate in 1903, most of which was sold to the Congested Districts' Board in 1906-1907.
No houses were found for this estate
- Westport Estate Papers, Collection List 78; National Library of Ireland
Contemporary printed sources
- PARLIAMENTARY PAPERS. ''Return of Untenanted Lands in Rural Districts, Distinguishing Demesnes on Which There is a Mansion...'', HC 1906, c, 177: 371